Eat like a champ.
As a competitive runner and hockey player in high school Karen discovered her passion for fitness at an early age of 13. Carrying her sports mentality into college she teamed up with a few others to develop an Ultimate Frisbee league where she played through out her career at Stockton. After graduating with a B.A. in Psychology she was eager to find a new outlet for her competitive mindset. In 2004 Karen was intrigued by what the world of figure competitions had to offer; discipline, structured nutrition, and weight training. Karen entered her 1st competition in September of 2004 and as a direct result of her hard work, she placed 1st in The INBF Figure Nationals earning her professional status. Inspired to learn more about nutrition and how it affects human development she studied at The Professional Career Development Institute and graduated as a Certified Nutrition Consultant. While specializing in permanent weight loss and food allergies, Karen currently works closely with clients helping with meal planning, and all things nutrition related.
Titles and Awards
- 2004 INBF Figure Nationals Class A. Champion
- 2006 WNBF Worlds 4rd place
- 2006 WNBF Best Body 1st. place
- 2007 WNBF American Championships 6th place
- 2007 WNBF Ms World 3rd place
- 2009 WNBF American Championships
- 2009 WNBF Universe 6th place
- 2011 WNBF Universe 1st place overall
- 2011 WNBF Worlds 1st place overall
- 2012 WNBF Best Body 1st place
- 2012 WNBF Ms World 3rd place