What do you have to eat to lose weight without dieting? Food. Preferably foods you enjoy the most. That would be cool right? Imagine eating foods because you enjoy them and not because you have to or because they are the “healthiest”.
Lose Weight Without Dieting
With all the latest and “greatest” diet plans out in the interwebs these days, I understand how it may seem complicated and often overwhelming. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might think all of the big companies are working together to confuse the snot out of the consumers (us) so we buy everything that may help us lose fat and get “healthy”.
Let’s clear some things up.
- Eating “clean” refers to foods that are usually organic, not processed, and free of chemicals.
- Super Foods don’t exist. There are foods that may have more nutritional value over others but these foods wont accelerate your fat burning super powers.
To avoid stressing over which foods you “should” eat, shift your attention to how much food you are eating, when you are eating it, and why.
A few questions, you can ask yourself:
- Is this fueling my workout?
- Will this support my workout recovery?
- Am I nourishing my muscles or my soul? Either one is ok, sometimes you need both.
As a result, this gluten free, dairy free pizza tasted just as magical as it Looks and we ate every bit of it guilt free. �It cleared nourished our soul.
We’ve created a simple, easy to follow diet plan that allows you to eat the foods you enjoy while transforming your body! And it’s FREE, get instant access and become a fat burning machine → www.bodhi365.com/free-nutrition-course