Meet the Coaches: Coach Christine
Have you guy met Coach Christine? Read below and learn about this badass Bodhi Team Member.
- How long have you been a coach at Bodhi Since the first week of October 2016
- What certifications/specializations do you currently have? BS in Exercise Science, ACSM cPT
- What is your go-to Pre/Post Workout Meal? How about favorite relax meal? Pre: Banana and peanut butter; Post: (after a protein shake…) scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, and hot sauce. Relax meal: Any and all Indian food, with extra paneer (cheese) and naan
- If you could only choose 3 exercises to perform the rest of your life, what would they be? Deadlift, strict press, downward dog (I think this counts as an exercise?)
- To date, what accomplishment are you most proud of? Losing 30lb after college
- Finish the sentence: When not at Bodhi, you can find me…doing farm work!
- Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s one thing you have on it? Travel to all 7 continents
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? Domestic house cat. Pound-for-pound, one of the most athletic, deadliest animals on the planet.
- Who/ what inspires you? My progress is what continues to inspire me every day. I’ve come a long way, and I’d be doing a disservice to myself if I regressed, or if I decided that where I am now is “good enough”.
- What do you love most about working at Bodhi? I love that everyone who works here has such passion for bodhi. It’s so important to be surrounded by positive, energetic people, and bodhi radiates all those things.
Want to learn more about Christine, schedule an appointment and come into Bodhi so she can share her passion with you!