Simple Meal Prep – Mini Turkey Loaves
Mini Turkey Loaves
Having a diet plan that works for you and your lifestyle is important, but a simple meal prep plan is what will make or break your success. These mini turkey loaves are not only delicious but easy to make and a great way to prepare in advance for the whole week!
Here’s what you will need to make Mini Turkey Loaves:
Mini Turkey Loave Ingredients
4 egg whites
1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup quick cooking oats (uncooked) 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 pounds 93% ground turkey
1/2 cup ketchup
Recipe compliments of The Diet Doc
Directions to make Mini Turkey Loaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape into 8 loaves (roughly 180 grams each).
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place loaves in a baking dish and bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Spoon ketchup over the loaves and continue to bake an additional 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Loaf:
Calories: 164 Total Fat: 4gr Total Carbs: 2gr Total Protein: 30gr
Flexible dieting equals healthy, sustainable living! For more info on the Nutrition Education program at bodhi, schedule your free consultation and test run the bodhi experience! What are you interested in?